Field Study 11/11/2022
On Friday, November 11, I visited my field study for the fifth time. The changes when I visited were very noticeable, however, not as noticeable as if I would have visited it on Saturday, because the snow hadn't started yet. When I went there, it was 44ºF, and very windy. It was very clear and sunny. The day length was 9 hours and 54 minutes, and when I visited the sun was 3/4 through the sky. Because of daylight savings time, the sun's paterns have differed.
Last time I went I said that the main color of the site was a bright yellow, and now, it has transitioned to a tan. Almost all the leaves have fallen, and transitioned from yellow to brown. They cover the whole ground, as around the site, there is many trees. All the other plants have died. This area is ready for winter, and I'm sure the snow has changed the area a lot, and I'll be excited to see what it has done for next time!
Looks good!
ReplyDelete