FIELD STUDY 10/12/2022

    On Wednesday, October 12, I got to visit my field location at night. Though it was hard to see some parts of it, it was very interesting to see what it looked like when it was dark out. I apologize because though I used flash to take the pictures, they still are pretty dark. 

    


    When I went to the site it was around 9:00 PM. It was approximately 49 degrees Fahrenheit, with little to no wind. It had rained quite a lot earlier that day, so the ground was very moist, especially near the pond. 
    
Pond

    Some interesting changes had happened since my last visit, which was on September 25. For one, as seen in the picture above, lots of leaves have fallen since my last visit, and there is an overall decrease in the greenery there. The trees above the pond still have some leaves on them, but I couldn't tell exact details, because all I could see was the shadow. The location I have selected to photograph every time hasn't changed much.










Comments

  1. Let this be your only night visit.
    Start watching for patterns in the color change/leaf fall.
    Day length?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE EPIC FIELD STUDY FINALE