FIELD OBSERVATIONS 9/5/22

 Today I introduced myself to my site. It was very interesting seeing what was there and the environment. 

There was a pond on the site that had many algae in it, and I did see frogs leaping around it. The grass was very overgrown with lots of nice wildflowers. 

Surrounding the Pond, there were some trees, so presumably there were birds in the area, however, I did not notice any.

This is the map of the area that I am studying. Things to note are: 
 - The pond is a little smaller due to low water levels
 - The forest has been cleared a little due to human influence

Here are some pictures and what I did from my visit there.
 I will be taking a picture of this flower every visit to show how the environment has changed.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FIELD STUDY 10/12/2022

THE EPIC FIELD STUDY FINALE